Pages

Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Myself

Hi! There stranger from another screen computer.


My name is Nurshazunabilah Bt. Zainal. I am 17 years old. I was born on 28 oct 1999. I have 4 siblings I am the third child. My friends call me nabilah or shazu( most of the time is shazu). I have a cat named, Blacky. I am a scorpio. I love long walks on the beach. I have friends that I can trust. Sometimes we are just really far away because I moved a lot. I was born at Perak but was raised in Sabah . But after many years, I finally stayed at my hometown, Negeri Sembilan. 

I love listening to music and singing. Even though I suck at singing. I have my best friend, Zati. She's really good at singing. It's the first time since I met someone sings really good. I enjoy writing but somehow I stopped because I'm too lazy even tho words are spinning in my mind. I love drawing . If I'm in the mood to draw, I'll draw really good. But If my mood is in a mess, my drawing will be a mess too. 

I like the smell of the rain. It just feel right. I love watching the rain falls dripping on the window car. I like teddy bears and cute things . I am really sensetive but most of the time I'm okay . I used to cry when my older brother tease me( actually still do). I love my nephew and I miss him a lot. I really want to learn to play the piano. I love wearing sweaters. It makes me feel comfortable. I like wearing it all day. I wish the weather will always be this cold. I never felt what's snow feels like. I've been to a haunted house at Sunway Lagoon theme park and it was scary as hell. 

I like watching horror movies with my sister in law. My favorite food is Roti nan. I like to drink milo ais. I like spending time with my family and friends. 

I guess that's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment